Huddersfield’s finest 3rd Generation Pitches
We are known for the best 3G Pitches in Huddersfield for 6-aside, Our pitches cater for Football League tournaments, Social Pitch bookings, Children birthday parties, football training and sessions. With already built in movable goals and pitch markings our pitches can be used for so much!
With The Zone offering Sky Sports on flat screen TV’s, you can watch all sports channels before and after your game, you won’t miss out on the latest details!
Our changing facilities are available so you can operate in and out the building, ready for your game, or next destination with ease!
Monday – Friday
Saturday & Sunday
Off Peak bookings from £30
Mon – Fri (9am to 5pm) – £35/hour
10 week block booking £30/hour
Peak bookings from £50
Mon – Friday (5pm to 11pm) – £55/hour
Saturday & Sunday (All day) – £55/hour
10 week block booking £50/hour
Terms & Conditions
By making a booking you agree to abide to the following booking terms and conditions:
- Single pitch bookings must have a £25 deposit paid to secure your booking. Full payment is required before entry onto the grass.
- Pitch bookings of more than one week must pay one week in advance each week.
Cancellations & Refunds
- A social or block pitch booking cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the booking will be charged at full price.
- A social pitch booking cancelled within one week of the booking date but more than 48 hours will be transferred to a different date.
- A social pitch booking cancelled with more than a weeks’ notice will be refunded.
- A block pitch booking cancelled within one week of the booking date but more than 48 hours will be transferred to a different date, a block pitch booking cancelled with more than a weeks’ notice will be refunded. N.B During a ten-week block only one transfer/cancellation may be made. HGCT The Zone reserves the right to cancel the whole booking if a block booking customer repetitively cancels.
- HGCT The Zone reserves the right to cancel a booking/bookings at its discretion. However, in the event of HGCT The Zone cancelling a booking/bookings for reasons not related to the customer, all monies paid would be returned or an alternative date offered.
- HGCT The Zone has the right to cancel any booking due to inclement weather. If this was to happen any session that is part of a block booking will be added onto the end of the block if possible or refunded
- A holiday camp booking will be transferred to another date if possible or refunded at the manager’s discretion.
- Party deposits are non-refundable, but the booking date can be changed with more than one week’s notice.
- It is a condition of booking that all clubs/organised group hirers have a named, trained first aider present at every session. HGCT reserves the right to request a copy of a first aid certificate at the time of booking. There are first aid facilities on site, but hirers are encouraged to bring their own first aid kits. In the case of an emergency, the hirer agrees to report all details of the incident to the Manager as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- If a community or charity group making a reservation require a qualified First Aider on site during the duration of the pitch hire they should make their own arrangements for this.
Injury To Persons & Damage To Property
- HGCT The Zone will not in any circumstances be responsible for injury to persons or any damage to or loss of goods or property brought onto the premises by the hirer or persons attending any function or event therein.
- It is the responsibility for the hirer to complete a Risk Assessment for any activities or events. HGCT The Zone reserves the right to request a copy at time of booking.
General Guidelines and Policies
- HGCT has its own Health & Safety, Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults, Equal Opportunities and Emergency Action Plan Policies, based on current best practise. All clients are expected to comply with these at all times whilst on site.